New Paving Construction Process
RDU Paving, Inc. has the most experienced paving professionals to complete any new paving construction projects. New pavement structures are built from the sub-grade up. Each process demands a certain expertise to ensure the expected life of the structure. This is achieved by obtaining the proper compaction to get the best density possible. RDU Paving has the expertise to both exceed all testing standards set for new pavement while maintaining the aesthetic quality.
RDU Paving, Inc. has completed numerous new paving construction jobs in the Raleigh-Durham area including hotels, restaurants, retail, school, and municipal work with numerous cities throughout North Carolina.
In 2018, RDU Paving, Inc. will complete these notable new paving projects:
- Durham Police Headquarters Complex
- Holleman’s Crossing Boat Access Area in New Hill
- Cary Apex Water Reclamation Facility in Apex
- EM Johnson Water Treatment Plant in Raleigh
- Panera Bread at Holly Springs Towne Center
Notable Past New Paving Projects Include:
- NC State Close-King Indoor Practice Facility
- Rex Hospital Macon Pond Phase II Parking Improvements in Raleigh
- RDU Airport Terminal 1 North & South Concourse
- NC State Centennial Biomedical Operations Facility
- American Tobacco Trail
- Fort Bragg 3rd Brigade HQ In-Out Processing Center
- Bayer CropScience in Durham
- White Oak Elementary (E37) in Apex
- Panera Bread in Garner and Raleigh
- UNC Cancer Hospital in Chapel Hill
- Duke Energy NTA Yard Expansion & Fleet Garage
- City of Raleigh Operations Center
- East Clayton Community Park
- Holly Hill Hospital in Raleigh
- UNC Aycock Family Medicine Center in Chapel Hill
- Northshore Lake Dam Renovation in Raleigh
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers in Garner, Durham, Wake Forest
- Wake Tech Northern Campus in Raleigh
Contact RDU Paving today for your new paving project in the areas surrounding Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, NC.
RDU Paving performs the full spectrum of new paving projects. We install new parking lots for retail, restaurants, hotels, and office buildings including stone, asphalt, line striping, and signage. We can also help with the design and construction of new paving areas at existing properties. RDU Paving frequently completes parking extensions for HOA’s, commercial properties, and apartment complexes. Contact us today for help planning and executing your new paving project plans in the Raleigh-Durham area.